Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a great class!

Just wanted to say thanks to Mateo's 6pm Wednesday class. I had a great time filling in for him. Let me tell you all of the interesting things that were going on in that class:

1. We had 18 people. My biggest class ever!
2. We had two traveling visitors from another CrossFit- Dan and Claire. Thanks for choosing CrossFitWorks!
3. We had a first time crossfitter, Nicole, a friend of Steve and Midori. Welcome!
4. The She-devils football players and their coach joined the class. Great work guys!
5. It was the first time I subbed for Mateo at 6pm.
6. They normally do mobility work on Wednesdays but were nice enough to let me program something different for them. The workout was a farmer's carry competition, and then a 20 min AMRAP that included bear crawls, mt. climbers, crab walks, tablemakers, farmer's carry and weighted step-ups! They were amazing.
7. Since I train at 9am, I don't always get to meet everyone that comes in the evening. I met six new people!

What fun! I love CrossFit.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenny! It was tough and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crandall you were an animal, even with the slight injury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice to have you there in the evening Jenny! Great workout, I hate grip stuff because it's a weakness of mine, so I needed that workout to really push my comfort level!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you wouldn't have been able to tell it was a weakness!

    ReplyDelete